In 2020 the Bay to Birdwood will follow the traditional route via Greenhill Road from Anzac Highway, which provides smooth passage for vehicles as well as a scenic route through the Adelaide Hills along the Torrens Valley Road.
For a downloadable pdf of the route please click here.
The roads travelled are
- Start – Barratt Reserve, West Beach
- Turn right onto West Beach Road
- Turn right onto Tapley’s Hill Road
- Turn left onto Anzac Highway
- Turn right onto Greenhill Road
- Turn left at Fullarton Road
- At the roundabout take the first exit onto Dequetteville Terrace
- Keep right to stay on Dequetteville Terrace
- Turn right onto Mann Road
- Continue straight onto Northcote Terrace
- Continue straight onto North East Road
- Continue along Torrens Valley Road
- Finish – National Motor Museum, Birdwood